The full program schedule for the conference is available on the Papercept site. Click here to view it.
- Pre-conference tutorials are scheduled for the day of February 16, 2020. Tutorials are free to all conference participants. However, please do not forget to register!
- Inaugural function for the conference will be held at 6:00 PM on February 16, 2020 in the ICSR Auditorium. Director, IIT Madras, Prof. Bhaskar Ramamurthy has kindly agreed to be the Chief Guest for the event. We are honoured to have Dr. Tessy Thomas, DRDO (Director, Aeronautical Systems) as our Guest of Honour for the evening. The function features an inaugural plenary lecture by Prof. Dan Cho, Seoul National University.
- Conference Banquet will be held on February 17, 2020 at Dakshin Chitra, Chennai’s best open air cross-cultural living museum on the art, architecture, lifestyles, crafts and performing arts of South India.
- Dakshin Chitra is located on the East Coast Road at about 25 km. from IIT Madras. Transportation (by bus) will be arranged by the conference organizers. Buses will leave the campus at 3:45 PM. Please make sure to be on time, if you wish to reach the Banquet venue by Bus. You are also free to make your own arrangements to reach the venue.
- The visit consists of the museum tour, a pottery session, a 45 min. program giving you glimpses of folk dances of Tamil Nadu followed by the Banquet.
- Your conference registration includes the Banquet cost. Tickets for accompanying persons (spouse and / or children) need to be purchased in advance (via the Papercept site).
- A soothing and blissful music-filled cultural program awaits you after a hectic Tuesday schedule on February 18, 2020. We invite you to relish a Veena-Sarod Jugalbandi by the child prodigy Ramana Balachandran on Veena and the Maestro Arnab Chakrabarty on Sarod at the Central Lecture Theatre, IIT Madras from 6:30 PM on Tuesday, February 18, 2020. The cultural program is followed by a conference dinner at ICSR, IIT Madras.
- The conference organizers have also arranged an optional tour to the IIT Madras Research Park, India’s first and only university-based research park that offers a knowledge and innovation ecosystem for academia-industry interaction and translation of research. Exact timings and the form for signing up for this tour will soon be available.