Authors presenting their oral papers and posters should note the following requirements and guidelines.
- Each oral presentation is of 20 min. duration, consisting of 17 min. presentation and 3 min. Q & A.
- Every presenter shall follow the above time duration strictly. Session chairs will have the right to terminate the presentation (and discussion) after 20 min. in the interest of time.
- Presentations should be uploaded to the room computer before the beginning of session. The presentations shall be in PDF (All OS Users) or PPT (Windows Users) or KEY (Mac Users).
- In case a presenter wishes to use his / her laptop, the same may be checked for compatibility before the session in order to avoid any undesirable delays in the conduct of sessions.
- Session volunteers are available for any troubleshooting during the sessions.
- As a courtesy, please be present throughout the session in order to appreciate the research findings of your fellow presentees.
- Poster presentation boards will be available well ahead of the scheduled time of poster presentations.
- All posters should be prepared in A2, Portrait size
- Do walk around and appreciate the works of and exchange your ideas with your fellow presenters
- Please remember to collect your posters after presentation.
Wish you the very best in your presentations. As always, if you have any queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org