- Shocks in internal flows
- Pseudo-shock wave and shock train
- Shock-induced boundary layer separation
- transonic buffeting
- Shock wave diffraction
- Shock wave reflections and refraction on interfaces
- Shock wave boundary layer interaction
- Shock wave-shear Layer Interaction
- Shock wave-vortex interaction
- Shock wave-bubble interaction
- Shock wave interaction with dusty media
- Shock wave interaction with granular media
- Shock wave interaction with porous media
- Shock wave focusing
- Shock wave diffraction over bodies or obstacles
- RM instability
- Shock wave in rarefied flows
- Shock wave in MHD flows
- Hypersonic flow and Shock wave
- Shock waves in high enthalpy flows
- Unsteady Shock wave motion
- Shock waves in solids and liquids
- Shock wave for material processing
- Applications of shock waves in multi physics problems
- Blast wave and ballistics
- Blast loading on various structures
- Blast wave propagation in various media
- Blast wave mitigation
- Underwater explosions
- Shock-induced detonation and blast waves
- High-speed flow diagnostics
- Shock tube and high- temperature chemical kinetics
- Medical and biological application of shockwaves
- bTBI (blast-induced Traumatised Brain Injury)
- Failed methods in shock wave research
Instructions to the authors for abstract preparation1. All abstracts should be written in English (maximum 500 words).
2. The abstracts should be submitted in the prescribed format( PDF ONLY).
3. Template for abstracts are provided both in word and latex formats.
4. All the works should be original and should not have been published anywhere else. State the objectives of the research work clearly in the abstract.
5. Please restrict the abstracts strictly within the scope of the symposium.
Download Template :