- Shocks in internal flows
- Pseudo-shock wave and shock train
- Shock-induced boundary layer separation
- transonic buffeting
- Shock wave diffraction
- Shock wave reflections and refraction on interfaces
- Shock wave boundary layer interaction
- Shock wave-shear Layer Interaction
- Shock wave-vortex interaction
- Shock wave-bubble interaction
- Shock wave interaction with dusty media
- Shock wave interaction with granular media
- Shock wave interaction with porous media
- Shock wave focusing
- Shock wave diffraction over bodies or obstacles
- RM instability
- Shock wave in rarefied flows
- Shock wave in MHD flows
- Hypersonic flow and Shock wave
- Shock waves in high enthalpy flows
- Unsteady Shock wave motion
- Shock waves in solids and liquids
- Shock wave for material processing
- Applications of shock waves in multi physics problems
- Blast wave and ballistics
- Blast loading on various structures
- Blast wave propagation in various media
- Blast wave mitigation
- Underwater explosions
- Shock-induced detonation and blast waves
- High-speed flow diagnostics
- Shock tube and high- temperature chemical kinetics
- Medical and biological application of shockwaves
- bTBI (blast-induced Traumatised Brain Injury)
- Failed methods in shock wave research
Instructions to the authors for full paper preparation1. Full paper should be written in English (4 – 6 pages).
2. The paper should be submitted in the prescribed format (PDF ONLY).
3. Templates for full paper are provided both in word and latex formats.
4. All the works should be original and should not have been published anywhere else. State the objectives of the research work clearly in the abstract.
Steps for paper submission1. Login to easy chair account
2. Under My submissions tab, select the submission with your paper number
3. Select update file option on top right corner and upload the full paper
Student Competition*The papers presented by the students will be evaluated and prizes will be awarded for the 5 best works.
1. The presentation (in the form of oral/poster) in NSSW 2020 should be delivered by a student only. (ID proof is required for the same)
2. The first author of the paper and the presenter should be the same.
3. Only those full papers (for the accepted abstracts) which are received on or before 10th January 2020 will be considered for the competition program.
4. The full paper and the presentation will be evaluated by separate committees to decide the prizes.
5. The decision of the committee will be final and no appeal will be encouraged in this regard.
Click Here to register for student competition
||Submit Abstract / Paper